Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Week 1 I'm Giving Vaping Another Go
Still going strong now, as it has been 22.5 hours since I last lit up.

Hoping that I can change and be better for it.
Hearing Todays News Yesterday. I Am only me and I am unique, Smoking was just that until the digital revolution came along.

[Image: ?banner=18217]
 -14 Hours  -17.5 Ciggys  -£8.75
Doggy Saber Fight Panda Roll
Lasted 26 hours before I had one and today have smoked 14 since getting up at 8:30 AM.

Yet I was smoking to finish on the hour, and did do about 2-3 at one time.
Hearing Todays News Yesterday. I Am only me and I am unique, Smoking was just that until the digital revolution came along.

The last few days I have been trying really hard to do another day and only managed 8 or more hours each.

So today started to vape at 4 PM w/o DST.

Just been for my CT scan and only took 5 minutes. Scanned my chest and throat area.

Still had been smoking and will get there in the end. But started to vape at 12 PM w/o DST.

The reason why I will be updating you all is that I have nowhere else that listens. Was a Member of UKV, but sadly I got banned, for my endless posting of threads about my journey into vaping. It was not that they wanted to but each time I did, I updated my thread to state when I smoked.

And that was the reason for the ban.

I need to get over my cough, and now I know it is medical. Spoke to the doctor at the hospital, and he said My blood showed I have an Allergin to Pollen, and I have Asthma. Will be getting new meds within 2 weeks. And that I need to keep taking these.

It is now Saturday the 25th July 2020, and I had my last puff of a cigarette at 12 PM (w/o DST).

I have turned down my voltage from 4.22 to 3.42 with dual 1Ω coils. Coming in at 0.51Ω and 23 watts running.

It is now Tuesday, and I had my last cigarette at 2 PM |(w/o DST).

Will change banner to state this.

I need to quit, I will quit, I will QUIT.

As of 1 PM, I started to vape. Even though with each inhale, I cough.

So will only use my mod and RTA.

How long now. Hope you are well.