Recent content by P2PLeon

  1. P2PLeon

    Happy birthday Jimi!

    Yes, happy birthday from me, Jimi.
  2. P2PLeon

    Learning A New Topic of Interest University (OU)

    Still waiting for the first module result. Hopefully I pass.
  3. P2PLeon

    New Additions

    This thread will be updated when new features or tidying up is in motion. I have created a Happy Birthday forum, front and centre in the off-topic discussions category. It is to make sure the person celebrating their birthday knows that our members love and care for them.
  4. P2PLeon

    Happy birthday Jimi!

    If your the one to create a thread/post and it does not show up in what's new, its because you have already read it. In the new post section all you would have to do is to clear the filter for current posts.
  5. P2PLeon

    Day 5 My Minds Failure (Or Did I Quit Smoking)

    Less than 5 hours now until Day Six Hits
  6. P2PLeon

    Day 5 My Minds Failure (Or Did I Quit Smoking)

    It's either in my pocket or on my desk when there for easy access. If not it is in my hand.
  7. P2PLeon

    Actor or Actress

    Debbie Maggie
  8. P2PLeon

    The Sentencing Game

    Yes but then the next court hearing was about to be in play and either Jessica or Alice, seen their Triplet in handcuffs, it was Charlotte the Drug Dealer.
  9. P2PLeon

    Would anyone like to see something on this Forum?

    The Breadcrumb or Navigation for the bottom is now in place but only on Neumorph Style. Will need to amend on others. It is below the recommended threads list. But you wont need to scroll up.
  10. P2PLeon

    Day 5 My Minds Failure (Or Did I Quit Smoking)

    Less than 8 hours until Day Six.
  11. P2PLeon

    Drop Kick A Word

    Club Vacations
  12. P2PLeon

    Continuity of Names

    Eileen
  13. P2PLeon

    Day 5 My Minds Failure (Or Did I Quit Smoking)

    Yeah, I'm on Montelukast, Omeprazole, and Rivaroxaban. I'm going to be using Zuclopenthixol tablets soon, either on Tuesday, as I have been having injections for the past 10 years, but only 7 of those on this medication and 3 on Respiridome Consta. I have been having Zuclo every week for 6...
  14. P2PLeon

    We now have style

    While searching for the perfect Style to use, I came across a Coffee-themed style. All you have to do is change your style to Coffee in your preferences or in the footer of any page. It has a brown tinge, and the topic source is coffee mugs with steam.
  15. P2PLeon

    Day 5 My Minds Failure (Or Did I Quit Smoking)

    It's day five, and I will be taking my tablets tonight.
Happy New Year!!!
christmas-tree
Back
Top