Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A Bit About Myself

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

P2PLeon

Try as I might, Trying to Quit Smoking
Staff member
Super Friendly's
Verified Member
Month 1 Member
Bloggers
I was born on the 6th of October in Middlesbrough, UK.

I first had my taste for cigarettes when I first started to collect cigarette butts from my dad's ashtray, only a few, though. Then I started to mimic the smoking sensation that would ultimately have me find some cigarettes outside of my house on my neighbour's front porch. Still, before I found them, I snook into my parent's room and took one during the night on my mother's side drawers, then proceeded to go downstairs and light it with the fireplace.

That first drag was the worst thing to come since I was not a smoker but an avid Asthmatic, It burnt and I could feel the effects in my lungs, I don't remember coughing if at all, but I knew from then on smoking was not for me.

Then, a few months later, I found the packet of about 10 Regal outside.

I took them, and I had already found a lighter in my dad's room.

I smoked them within about 2-4 weeks as I was not accustomed to smoking. Then, fast forward a few months, and we were moving because of domestic violence between my dad and next door.

With the money I got from Dad, I bought my first packet and smoked inside my bedroom. Only to be found out by my mother since I had a lit cigarette under my mattress bed. She asked what was burning, and I had to come clean.

Then, since the age of about 15-16, I have been smoking; at this age, it was only 1 packet per week, so I was not fully addicted to them just yet.

Fast forward to today, and I smoke anything between 20-40 per day.

Back