Ok I am gonna haveta call it a night, true lightweight huh,
Thank you all for the wonderful birthday party I had such a wonderful time, Bless you all for makin this old bear so happy, Luv you all. ❤️
And gonna say Goodnight, hope to see you all tomorrow
CBS, in 1971, cancelled every show with a tree in it and replaced them
with shows like All In The Family. The reason the shows were cancelled is while they still got good ratings in the boonies, their ratings plummeted in New York and LA.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Once you have inputted your email, if registering, look for a activation code we sent via Email.
Then place that code either at registration page or I have a verification code, if reregistering.