Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  1. misswish1

    Good Old Times

    Is that a plug-in thingy for electric cars on the orange one?
  2. misswish1

    Happy birthday Misswish!

    Thanks, Sarah! I really appreciate it. 🥰
  3. misswish1

    Happy birthday Misswish!

    Wow, thanks to all of you! You are a wonderful and special group of friends, I wish I could hug you all 🥰 You've made my day feel warm and happy! Thank you, friends.
  4. misswish1

    Fun Facts

    Yes, my right pinkie decided to try arthritis. It is true that grip strength is less for me.
  5. misswish1

    Fun Facts

    Of course I had to try, I can do it! I might be a little bit "different", lol.
  6. misswish1

    Good Old Times

    Nope, no way, uh uh o_O :sick:
  7. misswish1

    Happy birthday Jimi!

    Happy, Happy Birthday, Jimi! I wish you happiness, joy, good food and lots of love for your special day!.
  8. misswish1

    Good Old Times

    I can't see a bathroom in the first floor plan?
  9. misswish1

    Good Old Times

    If you change it to 12 years old and 5 kids, I qualify!
  10. misswish1

    Good Old Times

    I want the full-service gas stations back! Check my oil for me (I can't lift the hood anymore), check my air pressure, etc.
  11. misswish1

    Music Game - Keep a word, drop a word from the song title or artist name

    We've been in the mid to high 90's for a while, down to 83* today. Feels so good, door open all day! I know there are more 90's coming so I'm enjoying. Also under a flood watch. Need the rain, just not too much at a time.
  12. misswish1

    Good Old Times

    Back in the day, I was an Avon Lady. All those perfume scents mixed together gave me terrific headaches.
  13. misswish1

    Good Old Times

    I'm doing fine, trying to stay cool. How are you doing today?
  14. misswish1

    Continuity of Names

    Daphne
Happy New Year!!!
christmas-tree
Back
Top