P2PLeon

Try as I might, Trying to Quit Smoking
Staff member
Super Friendly's
MVR Bloggers
UKVapers Exiled
VU Exile
POTV Exile
Many of you will remember me from UKVapers.Org for being the one who kept posting threads with failures and attempts to quit smoking.

Now my longest stint Vaping and not smoking was back in 2016 from the 5th of October until the 14th of November. In which I had done about 42 days without smoking.

This is my domain, and I have iterations of this site in various software going. Until now I have found my Sweetspot for MYBB.

So if you need any assistance for this board please do not hesitate in getting in touch with the Moderators, in the Contact Us forum.

Now since I have posted in the Aiming To Quit Forum. I will be planning on Quitting before my 40th Birthday which is Next Thursday.

I have still been smoking, But I am not through with quitting.

My birthday went without a hiccup, but I could not afford to buy Cigarettes.

Mother had been keeping me up in them.

And my Birthday was Thursday just gone.

Last night, I changed my wick and juice of the Dead Rabbit 25mm RTA, too, Blackcurrent and Licorice.

I am in denial of my smoking habit and need to quit.

After having no funds for the past week, I am forced to cadge of the mother for some packets.

I just do not want to go overboard and just smoke.

I need to quit smoking or I will fall foul of my relapse into only smoking.

So as of 16:00 (4 PM) today I will only Vape.

I know of this as I like the flavour I have in my tank.

For the most part, I am smoking, but I have not really tried to do a day since yesteryear, and I need to quit.

But if I do quit, and once I do. I will be able to save money instead of burning it away.

I hope that someday I will be able to quit, and then I will be able to purchase things like a Nas.

But we have to see how we are doing first before I take up the plunge and quit cold turkey instead of decreasing the amount smoked.

I know for a fact that if I continue to smoke I will inherit COPD. And I do not want to do that.

I have set my sights on December 6th to quit, as That will be exactly 2 months since my Birthday.

It has been a while since I last spoke.

I do not have any left and am forced to Vape.

Don't get me wrong as I do want to Vape.

But if having a habit for long enough, you will always be drawn to that habit.

I just need to get a day under my belt, and I will have achieved something that I have not done in a long time.

I just wish that I can ABSTAIN from smoking.

As this is what I want to do.

I wish I could go back and never lit that cigarette, when I had done 42 days without smoking.

No matter what I say and do, I always return to smoking.

And this is not right, as it is not a good thing to do and I would like to quit smoking, But if I keep smoking I will Never QUIT.

I cannot Mouth to lung vapes, as I cough profusely, and I could direct to lung vapes, but still cough profusely.

But it is the easiest thing that I can do.

I just need time and patience with Vaping.

So as of 8 PM today I will try and Vape.

I have just now uploaded a video showcasing this forum. And those who are subscribed to my channel will be able to come here and register.

I only have 6 Cigarettes left in my box, and I cannot afford to sponge off mother until I get paid again.

As of now, I am embarking on Quitting Smoking.

So As of Now @ 9 PM (21:00:00) on the 14th of February 2023 I will now be smoke-free.

When you try your best to please everyone else and you are left with a mess of smoking illnesses, of either throat or lung cancers. Why are we the ones who just do not care about the consequences?

I just hope someday I can Quit Smoking and either do it cold turkey or with the aid of a Vaporizer.

I am not going to say I am quitting just yet as I am in no means in the right frame of mind. But just to elaborate on would I Quit if push came to shove.

I am fed up of me smoking and not vaping.

I just cannot give up the ghost to quit smoking, as in the first five minutes of waking up, I smoke.

I need to quit smoking as my health is suffering. And I keep going out of it.

So I will keep my story short, and say the following.

AS OF 8TH JUNE 2023 `@ 8 PM I WILL COMMENCE VAPING.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back