Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  1. Bliss Doubt

    Happy birthday Jimi!

    Here's the last one I had, and I have added Leon to this: SnapDragon NY - 05Jan gloopdegurp - 06Jan SteveS45 - 18Jan Vape Fan - 20Jan SirKadly - 03Feb Heartsdelight - 11Feb 2WhiteWolves - 06Mar Lady Sarah - 11Jun Gopher_byrd - 26Jun gadget! - 30 Jun Walton - 22Jul Australia DogMan - 09Aug...
  2. Bliss Doubt

    Could someone Design the next Logo

    I think there is a problem with things going into "new posts". Most of the site operates the same as VU did, but some things are a bit deficient. @P2PLeon ?????????????? That's a great logo.
  3. Bliss Doubt

    Happy birthday Jimi!

    I made you some coffee to go with the leftover cake.
  4. Bliss Doubt

    Happy birthday Jimi!

    They were on your picnic buffet, look on the right . Then some of them wound up on the picnic blanket. I hope you had some. I love a cake pop. Perfect serving size.
  5. Bliss Doubt

    Happy birthday Jimi!

    @Jimi, one more cake pop for me, and then I have to say nite nite. I hope it has been a beautiful birthday, and will continue to be, in the hours that remain. Love on love on love, BD
  6. Bliss Doubt

    Happy birthday Jimi!

    Of course you get fish tonite. That's why we're fishin'.
  7. Bliss Doubt

    Happy birthday Jimi!

    MVR formats are full of little surprises and snafu's. I may never get used to it. In the end, your vote showed up, and the original post is still there.
  8. Bliss Doubt

    Happy birthday Jimi!

    Your friends will all be here presently to help you celebrate. October can be iffy for picnics and fishing. If the weather doesn't cooperate, we'll just move the party indoors. Starting with high hopes though, we found a beautiful picnic spot on your favorite fishing lake, with tables for...
  9. Bliss Doubt

    Day 7 My Minds Failure (Or Did I Quit Smoking)

    You may not have picked up that you have to vape more than you smoked. A cigarette takes 7-10 minutes to smoke, depending on brand, and where you smoke. To replace cig time, a vape of 15-20 minutes, or a vape in hand at all hours, may help. I hope it does. Courage, mon ami.
  10. Bliss Doubt

    Day 7 My Minds Failure (Or Did I Quit Smoking)

    Take two of this reply. I deleted the previous because some would say I had no right to say what I did. Leon, I believe in you. I don't think you're psychotic even if there is a medical racket that wants to convince you that you are. I don't think you half know your strength, capability and...
  11. Bliss Doubt

    Day 7 My Minds Failure (Or Did I Quit Smoking)

    Tablets?
  12. Bliss Doubt

    Music Game - Keep a word, drop a word from the song title or artist name

    Fight like hell -Motionless in White
  13. Bliss Doubt

    Music Game - Keep a word, drop a word from the song title or artist name

    I don't wanna dance -Lady Linn
  14. Bliss Doubt

    Music Game - Keep a word, drop a word from the song title or artist name

    I wanna dance with somebody -Whitney Houston
Happy New Year!!!
christmas-tree
Back
Top