Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Member A little late, but I'm here

Members who have just registered and wanting to introduce themselves.

Lannie

Verified
Verified Member
Trade Enabled
Joined
Sep 9, 2026
Messages
50
Offline
Thanks for inviting me over. I'm riding drogue again, but better late than never, eh? It's good to see so many familiar faces around. I'm up in the middle of the night with insomnia, so I'm not feeling overly wordy at the moment, but I just wanted to say hi and thank you. :)
 
I'm glad someone told me about this place or I would never have found it! I wish I was more into today's vaping, but I've found my sweet spot, and there I sit, stuck in my own private little rut. But I'm happy. I don't have a clue sometimes what people are talking about nowadays, but I'm happy that vaping saved my life.

Funny story (I always have a funny story, don't I?). Last time Rich and I went to Rapid City, we stopped in at a vape shop to kill some time between doctor appointments. There were two people in there, the manager and an employee. The poor employee was trying to understand what I was asking (I was just looking to see if there were any one or two battery 18650 mods for sale), but she just couldn't understand me. All she knows are pods. And I couldn't understand her. I didn't WANT a pod. The manager came over, and I pulled out my Battlestar with the OBS Nano tank on it and said, "Do you have anything like this?" He pulled out a mod and tank that was listed for $99.00. Eeeek! I said, "Can I get just the mod and not the tank?" (cuz I didn't want that weird tank anyway), and he said no, it was a set. So I thanked him for his time, and we left. Without a mod. Bummer.

I have a bunch of mods to choose from, and four mechs, which are in reserve for the End of Days, LOL! I think I can survive just fine, but it would have been nice to know I could get another mod if I needed one. We can't order that stuff through the mail anymore because South Dakota has declared it illegal, like buying cigarettes through the mail. We can do anything else here we want to, except order vape mail. I miss the Fasttech days, when I could shop for whatever I wanted and have it in my mailbox within a week.

But how nice it is to be able to click on this forum and have it just pop up every time. :) I always just take it for granted that when I click on something, it will open, but sometimes, they don't, if you catch my drift. This is soooo nice!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Happy New Year!!!
christmas-tree
Back
Top