- Joined
- Feb 9, 2025
- Messages
- 2,343
Offline
By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
SignUp Now!
Is that a plug-in thingy for electric cars on the orange one?November 1960 — Full service, check the oil, clean the windshield for 31.9 cents a gallon.
But one pump is offering something no car in 1960 can use.
Find the modern item hidden among the 1960s?
#1960sGasStation #Route66 #VintageAmericana
November 1960 — Full service, check the oil, clean the windshield for 31.9 cents a gallon.
— in Los Angeles, CA.
![]()
There wasn't self serve in the 60s and there wasn't cash or credit prices.November 1960 — Full service, check the oil, clean the windshield for 31.9 cents a gallon.
But one pump is offering something no car in 1960 can use.
Find the modern item hidden among the 1960s?
#1960sGasStation #Route66 #VintageAmericana
November 1960 — Full service, check the oil, clean the windshield for 31.9 cents a gallon.
— in Los Angeles, CA.
![]()
That's a pocket knife. I still carry one regularly.
Yes you're right but I can remember bein in Mississippi in late 60's and they had self serve, I couldn't believe it when I first seen it.There wasn't self serve in the 60s and there wasn't cash or credit prices.
Yes you are right but if you read closely it's a question to find the modern day item that doesn't belongIs that a plug-in thingy for electric cars on the orange one?
I keep lookin this over and I don't see anything about cash or creditThere wasn't self serve in the 60s and there wasn't cash or credit prices.
That little sign says cash and I assumed there was a credit price. Assuming just makes an ass outta you and me... Mostly me...I keep lookin this over and I don't see anything about cash or credit![]()

Don't worry I do that too, I guess it comes with old ageThat little sign says cash and I assumed there was a credit price. Assuming just makes an ass outta you and me... Mostly me...