Sixty years ago, It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown helped change Halloween television forever.
When the beloved Peanuts special premiered on October 27, 1966, Linus' quest to meet the Great Pumpkin became more than another holiday adventure.
It helped establish a television tradition that countless shows would eventually embrace.
From The Simpsons to South Park, Halloween specials have become an annual event. And the Peanuts gang helped make it possible.
"I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" Yeah, never worked for me, lol.
But, I did get a free box of Hohos from the delivery guy while working at the car wash
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Once you have inputted your email, if registering, look for a activation code we sent via Email.
Then place that code either at registration page or I have a verification code, if reregistering.