Happy birthday Jimi!

Bliss Doubt

Verified
Verified Member
Trade Enabled
Offline
Your friends will all be here presently to help you celebrate.

October can be iffy for picnics and fishing. If the weather doesn't cooperate, we'll just move the party indoors.

Jimi picnic party walkup.webp

Starting with high hopes though, we found a beautiful picnic spot on your favorite fishing lake, with tables for those who want, and blankets on the ground for those who think that's what a picnic is for.


Picnic lake party.webp

We'll sing you a birthday song.


or two


Nearby is the self serve picnic buffet:

Jimi picnic party table.webp

We've made lots of plans for your big day of fun, fishing, snacking, celebrating and sharing friendship.

Fishing bear.webp

🍰🎂🐟🐡🐠🦈🍰🎂🐟🐡🐠🦈🍰🎂

Celebrate a lot!
 
I'm not good at memes, so just accept my heartfelt wishes for a very happy birthday. Enjoy your day. :love:🎂🎂🎂

(And having nothing to do with Jimi's birthday, when I clicked "like" on the original post in this thread, it disappeared and I got thrown to the bottom of the page. I don't know what's up with that...)
 
I'm not good at memes, so just accept my heartfelt wishes for a very happy birthday. Enjoy your day. :love:🎂🎂🎂

(And having nothing to do with Jimi's birthday, when I clicked "like" on the original post in this thread, it disappeared and I got thrown to the bottom of the page. I don't know what's up with that...)
MVR formats are full of little surprises and snafu's. I may never get used to it. In the end, your vote showed up, and the original post is still there.
 
If your the one to create a thread/post and it does not show up in what's new, its because you have already read it.

In the new post section all you would have to do is to clear the filter for current posts.
 
Hey today is Happy Smile Day

May be an image of slow loris
 

Users who are viewing this thread

    Happy New Year!!!
    christmas-tree
    Back
    Top