Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Happy birthday Jimi!

@Jimi, one more cake pop for me, and then I have to say nite nite. I hope it has been a beautiful birthday, and will continue to be, in the hours that remain.
View attachment 1283

Love on love on love,
BD
Awe those are so cute, thank you so very much, did you make those? They are perfect
 
Ok I am gonna haveta call it a night, true lightweight huh,
Thank you all for the wonderful birthday party I had such a wonderful time, Bless you all for makin this old bear so happy, Luv you all. ❤️
And gonna say Goodnight, hope to see you all tomorrow

No photo description available.
 
Awe those are so cute, thank you so very much, did you make those? They are perfect
They were on your picnic buffet, look on the right . Then some of them wound up on the picnic blanket. I hope you had some.

I love a cake pop. Perfect serving size.

Jimi picnic party table.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Happy New Year!!!
christmas-tree
Back
Top