Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Has anyone tried the black forest gateaux.

    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

P2PLeon

Keep at it.
Staff member
Super Friendly's
Verified Member
ECF Exile
POTV Exile
UKVapers Exile
VU Exile
Veteran Member
Trade Enabled
Joined
Jul 7, 2024
Messages
600
Offline
I bought a few concentrates with this, and would like to know if any has tried it before.

I got them from a reputable concentrate vendor here in the UK.

But would like to know what it tastes like, and whether it would be an all-day vape.

I am not going to state where, as here in the UK we are going to be heavily taxed come October 1st.
 
...here in the UK we are going to be heavily taxed come October 1st.

The sooner we realize our governments want us dead, the better we'll learn to cope and defend ourselves. It's why they'll tax vaping into oblivion while leaving cigarettes alone.
 
I bought a few concentrates with this, and would like to know if any has tried it before.

Black forest cake wouldn't be an all day vape for me, but things change when you are on a vaping journey. At the start of mine, I loved a (pre-made) liquid in the flavor fudge brownie, and used that for a long time. In those days if you ordered a liquid you'd get a few free samples too, in small bottles.

If you bought the concentrates, try mixing, first the chocolate and cream until that tastes right, then add the cherry until you taste enough of it but not too much.

Have fun. Getting a flavor you love is an important step to making vaping your choice over cigarettes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Happy New Year!!!
christmas-tree
Back
Top