Jimi, I hope I didn't get you in trouble. I was having some persistent GI issues, and wondering what the heck could be causing it. In the end I had to wonder if the hibiscus tea is the culprit, and I'm laying off it for a while, to see if I get completely back to normal. I was drinking two glasses of it daily. I still love it, but too much may be too much. Maybe I can add it back later at one glass daily, or just save it for Friday cheat day.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Once you have inputted your email, if registering, look for a activation code we sent via Email.
Then place that code either at registration page or I have a verification code, if reregistering.