The most popular webinar we’ve EVER done, backed by extremely popular demand for round 2 within the same year, which I really don’t like doing (for my own sanity if nothing else)…
but so many folks were asking if we could do it again sooner rather than later, and the schedules lined up, so I figured why not, Jim…
and that said, I fought this for a long time, but I finally gave in late last year, and I’m SO glad that I did!
I’d been peripherally aware of
microcurrent therapy for a long time, and all I really knew about it was that
it’s good for pain…
but we’ve already got plenty of energy medicine devices, most of which are good for pain, so I just kind of intentionally didn’t let myself go much deeper than that.
Teddy actually got prescribed a cheap microcurrent device when she busted her knee skiing, and it did help a good deal…
but I still kind of wrote it off as a corner case scenario and not something I should really be concerning myself with
for healing of chronic disease and so forth.
HOWEVER,
it was actually our Going Integrative Plus Q&A calls (with the best cancer doctors in the world) that got me thinking that I might want to give a PARTICULAR device a closer look.
The BIG revelation was
SCARS. I’ve known scars are one of those
“little-known” contributors to disease, much like oral health is, for a LONG time.
Scars
from surgeries, dental procedures / getting your tonsils out, a kitchen accident, just any scars you might have for any reason.
And WHY they’re a big contributor is
they serve as an energetic blockage in the body.
The way they heal,
energy just doesn’t flow through them, and it just kind of
creates this “dam” so to speak, not letting energy flow through your body the way it should.
I was
under the impression that the only way to treat this was with getting procaine injections, which I had on the “someday I’ll get around to this” list…
however, getting around to going and
getting a bunch of injections in the whole family’s scar sites
just never seemed to make it to the top of the list.
It was on one of our Going Integrative Plus Q&A calls, however, that
I learned a scar could be treated by a particular type of microcurrent device…
and it was
also on
that call that I learned that
a very well-known (in the health world at least) cancer doctor, who talks about healing with “voltage,” also
uses this type of microcurrent device for treating cancer directly.
THAT got my attention, and
as serendipity would have it, I met a representative from the company at a conference a couple of weeks later,
got the device, and have been in LOVE with it ever since.
The one thing that’s
INSTANTLY noticeable about this device versus any other piece of “healing gear” we have is that
it VERY notably REACTS with any “problem area” you have in your body.
As in, you can be rubbing it along your arm, and if most of your arm is fine, it glides on by, but
the minute you get to a sore / inflamed spot you already know you have,
or a scar, for that matter, going back to my earlier point,
it STICKS to it.
Then you
work on that area for a few minutes, and
suddenly the pain (inflammation) goes away, and so does the “stickiness” of the device on that area.
The particular device I’m referring to is
the Avazzia, and I might not be the first person you’ve heard about this from for holistic health stuff in general…
but
I MIGHT be the first one you’ve heard about it from in a cancer context, because they
add scalar energy for repairing DNA and a whole bunch of other wild stuff that
truly is unlike any other energy medicine type device we’ve talked about up until this point.
And I’m really
BARELY scratching the surface with all that can be done with this thing,
activating the vagus nerve (I could have written an entire email about just THAT),
fixing alignment…
there’s literally hundreds of videos in their library
(along with getting your very own treatment coordinator) of all the ways this thing can help you.
So again,
although I was super reticent to add another healing device into our own personal collection, and even more so to be talking to YOU about another device to consider…
if you’ve got pain, if you’ve got
scars,
or if you’re
concerned with cancer for any reason at all, I really think
you’re going to want to check this one out!
You can
sign up to attend + ask questions live / catch the replay / get the webinar only deal here!!
- Ryan Sternagel & The Anti-Cancer Revolution Team