Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Redheaded Stepchildren

I think you'll find baseball season is over, Hawkie

Oh der
Or did you make playoffs?
Bite your tongue rooboi….
Playoff bound against the dead Freddie’s.
Now my problem is that my HAWKEYES and the BRAVES play at the same time tomorrow. Which sporting thong do I wear?
 
Ok...time to thong up. Get your BRAVES,HAWKEYES thongs out, oil up liberally and squeeze into them.

Both teams need your support today. And it goes without saying...
FCUK wisconsin
FCUK nebraska
FCUK ohio state...especially ohio state today
And nebraska...especially nebraska all the time
And in case I didn't mention it...FCUK nebraska
 
Ok...time to thong up. Get your BRAVES,HAWKEYES thongs out, oil up liberally and squeeze into them.

Both teams need your support today. And it goes without saying...
FCUK wisconsin
FCUK nebraska
FCUK ohio state...especially ohio state today
And nebraska...especially nebraska all the time
And in case I didn't mention it...FCUK nebraska

It needed repeated(y)
 
Last edited:
Tell us how you REALLY feel 🤣😂🤣
I kinda feel I nailed it. I even repeated some of the important parts.:unsure:
If I were artsy I would draw you a picture.

More importantly…..which thong did you put on?
The Black and Gold feathered one or the Tomahawk Chop thong?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Happy New Year!!!
christmas-tree
Back
Top