Music Game - Keep a word, drop a word from the song title or artist name

I have to match with lyrics, since the song title won't ever match any other title that I know of.

Love is a rebellious bird
That no one can tame
And it’s all in vain to call to it
If it chooses to refuse


I don't believe this was actually a surprise performance by a fan in the audience. She is costumed and ready in a crowd of people who wear shorts and t-shirts. She must have a microphone somewhere, perhaps in her hair or in her bosom.


Carmen was initially a flop in France, where composer Georges Bizet based it on a comic novella of the same name. However, it met with enthusiastic acclaim outside of France, eventually returned to France with fame, and has remained one of the most popular operas in the classical canon.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Happy New Year!!!
christmas-tree
Back
Top