Day 5 My Minds Failure (Or Did I Quit Smoking)

Yeah, I'm on Montelukast, Omeprazole, and Rivaroxaban.

I'm going to be using Zuclopenthixol tablets soon, either on Tuesday, as I have been having injections for the past 10 years, but only 7 of those on this medication and 3 on Respiridome Consta. I have been having Zuclo every week for 6 years; then, in January of this year, I went to bi-weekly.

The reason why I am going on Tablets for my Psychosis is that I have lumps in my butt.
 
Yeah, I'm on Montelukast, Omeprazole, and Rivaroxaban.

I'm going to be using Zuclopenthixol tablets soon, either on Tuesday, as I have been having injections for the past 10 years, but only 7 of those on this medication and 3 on Respiridome Consta. I have been having Zuclo every week for 6 years; then, in January of this year, I went to bi-weekly.

The reason why I am going on Tablets for my Psychosis is that I have lumps in my butt.

Take two of this reply. I deleted the previous because some would say I had no right to say what I did.

Leon, I believe in you. I don't think you're psychotic even if there is a medical racket that wants to convince you that you are. I don't think you half know your strength, capability and potential.

I wish you peace and many blessings as you navigate your journey.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Happy New Year!!!
christmas-tree
Back
Top