Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Our Health

A Spice Worth More Than Gold. The Science Finally Explains Why.​

Once prized above gold, saffron is now revealing extraordinary biological properties that modern science is only beginning to understand.​

A Spice Worth More Than Gold. The Science Finally Explains Why. Once prized above gold, saffron is now revealing extraordinary biological properties that modern science is only beginning to understand.

 

open cancer Q&A with Dr. Jason Miller!​

We’re bringing this back, Jim, and I couldn’t be more excited to be doing it!

As you know, or should know by now (I’m not the best at promoting our own services…), our Going Integrative Plus program features live Q&A calls with the best integrative cancer doctors in the world (and me :) )…

where regular people get to ask whatever they’re struggling with, and get an answer from someone who REALLY knows what they’re talking about…

which is what I would have given ANYTHING for when we were going through everything with Ryder and I was trying to sort through mountains of information…

which is why we made it. :)

Although it’s a private membership, we used to open calls up every once in a while to our broader community to let you in on the fun (and see what you’re missing!)…

but we stopped a while back, and I’m honestly not sure why. :)

Either way, we’re bringing it back this week with one of my all-time favorite practitioners, Dr. Jason Miller!

And I’m not just “saying” he’s one of my favorite practitioners, whenever a friend or family has a problem, he’s one of a very small handful I usually end up pointing them to. :)

So the “webinar” this week won’t be featuring any particular product, but instead will be an opportunity for YOU to ask your most burning cancer question to one of the best integrative cancer doctors in the world!

There is no official registration because this livestream will not be on Zoom; HOWEVER, 👉 this will be the link to the livestream page you’ll click when it’s time to go live.

If you click it NOW, we’ll be sure to send you a reminder when it’s about time to start so you don’t miss it.

(If you don’t click it, no reminder for you :) ).

And be sure to mark your calendar on that note! This Wednesday the 14th at 4pm PT / 7pm ET!

Oh, and BIG NOTE: if you’re already a Going Integrative Plus email, you’ll log in as you normally do with the link sent from the GIP+ email address. :)

Excited / see you there!!

- Ryan Sternagel & The Anti-Cancer Revolution Team
 
Hi Jimi,



“I should be able to handle this myself.”



“Other people have it worse.”



“I have a good life. I shouldn't feel this way.”



“I'm still functioning, so I must be fine.”



“I just need to think more positively.”



Sound familiar?



These are just 5 of the 12 common beliefs that keep people stuck in chronic stress, anxiety, and emotional overwhelm.



We tell ourselves we should be stronger. That we don't have time to slow down. That asking for help means we're not coping.



So we keep pushing through.



Even when we're exhausted… Even when our sleep suffers.



Even when the tension, worry, and overwhelm start affecting how we feel every day.



But here's what I want you to remember: You don't have to reach a breaking point to start taking care of yourself.



Making the decision to address your stress isn't a sign of weakness. It's a decision to stop putting your own well-being last.



That's why I created The AWAKEN Process™ and my brand new eBook… 9 Proven, Natural and FREE Ways to Reduce Inflammation, Improve Immune Function, Regulate the Nervous System and Help the Body Heal from Disease



Together, this is a whole-person approach to working with stress, emotional patterns, and the mind-body connection.



If you're ready to explore a different way forward, take the next step by booking your complimentary call and claiming your f.ree gift:



Discover The AWAKEN Process™ and Get Your eBook Here



You deserve the same care and attention you give everyone else.

To your healing,
 
May be an image of text
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Happy New Year!!!
christmas-tree
Back
Top