Vaping on the Front or Back Porch

    Nobody is reading this thread right now.
Just finished having lunch with Mom on the back Patio. She is walking pretty well lately and not using the walker as long as I am holding on to her. I walked her to the side door where I had the rolling Walker with the seat and brakes. She stepped off the Little stoop and took off while I had to catch up~!

Taking Advantage of the 80° Sunny Day~!
That is such good news, thank you for sharin it with us. That is so good to see her have that kind of attitude and the will to do things, so many want to just lay in bed and wait for the end. She's a good example to everyone
 
May be an image of text
 
Just finished having lunch with Mom on the back Patio. She is walking pretty well lately and not using the walker as long as I am holding on to her. I walked her to the side door where I had the rolling Walker with the seat and brakes. She stepped off the Little stoop and took off while I had to catch up~!

Taking Advantage of the 80° Sunny Day~!
When mum was still able to walk pretty well, we would go on a walk, lol, trying to keep her on one side of the road was a challenge, lol. Oh my, she would get so upset with me trying to guide her back to the side of road. I just laughed quietly to myself cause she was just so cute getting upset, lol.
 
That is such good news, thank you for sharin it with us. That is so good to see her have that kind of attitude and the will to do things, so many want to just lay in bed and wait for the end. She's a good example to everyone

Just have to keep on eye on her because a fall is extremely dangerous and she takes chances. Like when I was in my Office working and heard the side door. Caught her walking into the backyard unaccompanied~! NOT Safe~!
 
Just have to keep on eye on her because a fall is extremely dangerous and she takes chances. Like when I was in my Office working and heard the side door. Caught her walking into the backyard unaccompanied~! NOT Safe~!
She is so lucky to have you there for her takin care of her as you do
 
Just have to keep on eye on her because a fall is extremely dangerous and she takes chances. Like when I was in my Office working and heard the side door. Caught her walking into the backyard unaccompanied~! NOT Safe~!
I know all about this. She would sneak out while i was either in the bathroom or in another room, and nephew was on his computer in his room. It scared the crap out of me walking out of a room and not seeing her !! Thankfully, she made it down the stairs without falling, which she had fallen down the stairs before, and she couldn't walk too fast so she wouldn't get far.

If it may help, put a bell hanging down so door hits it and you'll hear it ring. Like the stores use to have when walking inside or walking out. I do miss them in stores.
 
She is so lucky to have you there for her takin care of her as you do

I think if she was under the Care of a Nursing Home I wouldn't have her~! The Lady (Eucharistic Minister) who comes and brings her Communion on Sundays always tells me how lucky she is to have me. Mom thanks me all day no matter what I do sometimes I just was checking on her~!
 
I could sure use some meds right now. Sheeeesh! Rich had his back surgery a week ago, and he's not supposed to lift anything until he heals up. He tried to get ahead of the heavy lifting (bless his heart) before he went in, but the dog and cat food bins are getting empty and need to be refilled, and the used kitty litter buckets are full. Oh, and we need a new bucket of clean litter. So I did all that stuff a little while ago, except for taking the used litter out to the pit. I hurt something in my back, I think, and I need to rest a bit before I try hoisting those heavy buckets again. This was all on top of doing the main chores this morning, which were a bit more strenuous than usual because apparently all the cows spent the night inside last night. If you catch my drift... And a chicken pooped on the lock thingie on the door and who stuck their thumb in it? Yup, ME! Then I stepped in some I didn't notice and tracked it all through the kitchen.

I need a rest. Or a week's vacation on some tropical island.
 
Just finished having lunch with Mom on the back Patio. She is walking pretty well lately and not using the walker as long as I am holding on to her. I walked her to the side door where I had the rolling Walker with the seat and brakes. She stepped off the Little stoop and took off while I had to catch up~!

Taking Advantage of the 80° Sunny Day~!
Glad to hear this @SteveS45! You're so lucky to still have your Mom.
 
I could sure use some meds right now. Sheeeesh! Rich had his back surgery a week ago, and he's not supposed to lift anything until he heals up. He tried to get ahead of the heavy lifting (bless his heart) before he went in, but the dog and cat food bins are getting empty and need to be refilled, and the used kitty litter buckets are full. Oh, and we need a new bucket of clean litter. So I did all that stuff a little while ago, except for taking the used litter out to the pit. I hurt something in my back, I think, and I need to rest a bit before I try hoisting those heavy buckets again. This was all on top of doing the main chores this morning, which were a bit more strenuous than usual because apparently all the cows spent the night inside last night. If you catch my drift... And a chicken pooped on the lock thingie on the door and who stuck their thumb in it? Yup, ME! Then I stepped in some I didn't notice and tracked it all through the kitchen.

I need a rest. Or a week's vacation on some tropical island.
I hope Rich recovers quickly! We don't need you wrecking your back as well.

I vote for the vacation on a tropical island.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Happy New Year!!!
christmas-tree
Back
Top