Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vaping on the Front or Back Porch

SteveS45

Verified
Verified Member
ECF Exile
VU Exile
Trade Enabled
Joined
Sep 11, 2026
Messages
49
Offline
Well this is I think the 4th time I have started a thread with this name over the years. Either the Forum went bust or people didn't use it. Looking forward to all my Porch Dwellers joining the conversation~!
 
Hey Steve, I see you have made it!

How's your mom doing? I hope she's doing well

She is doing OK, just sleeping too much during the day. She is walking pretty good which is great~!
 
What the heck happened to my posts???? They are all GONE . GRRRR:mad:

Just like the posts that Steve, Jimi and Gopher, they are all gone.... GRRRRR

I don't think posts are gone from here??? Where are they missing?
 
Had to redo the server and never backed up.

Since there are only a few here, the thresholds are only Daily, Weekly, and Monthly.

Once more, I might have to do Hourly.
 
Had to redo the server and never backed up.

Since there are only a few here, the thresholds are only Daily, Weekly, and Monthly.

Once more, I might have to do Hourly.

Don't you have a Back Up so only lose a day at most?
 
I don't think posts are gone from here??? Where are they missing?
There are quite a few that are missing in several threads, also in PMs.
They are wondering around in great wide web somewhere, lol.
 
There are quite a few that are missing in several threads, also in PMs.
They are wondering around in great wide web somewhere, lol.

In my world you do a Complete Back Up after shutting down and then do the Migration.
 
About what time was it?
I am not sure but it was early probably 8 AM EST. Wasn't totally down but could not get to Alerts or Direct Messages and I am sorry but I forget the Specific Language of the Error Message.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Happy New Year!!!
christmas-tree
Back
Top