This Forum does some strange things in the morning. Server didn't respond in time messages or Ooops an Error Occurred. I clicked to go to the Next Page and it goes to the Main Menu?
"Vaping on the Front (or Back) Porch" sounds like a comfy chat type thread, but all I ever see are pictures of coffee. So it's just a thread for posting coffee pictures?
"Vaping on the Front (or Back) Porch" sounds like a comfy chat type thread, but all I ever see are pictures of coffee. So it's just a thread for posting coffee pictures?
"Vaping on the Front (or Back) Porch" sounds like a comfy chat type thread, but all I ever see are pictures of coffee. So it's just a thread for posting coffee pictures?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Once you have inputted your email, if registering, look for a activation code we sent via Email.
Then place that code either at registration page or I have a verification code, if reregistering.