Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vaping on the Front or Back Porch

Nope. He must be doing some type of maintenance in the mornings.

Problem is the Time difference because he does it in the middle of the night but it is early in the AM here.....................
 
Most mornings when I try to Post I receive "Page Can't Be Loaded" or other messages. Anyone else have these issues?
Not here Steve, might wanna say something to Leon if it's all the time. Only time I have had that was when he was changin servers or doin a minor repair
 
Not here Steve, might wanna say something to Leon if it's all the time. Only time I have had that was when he was changin servers or doin a minor repair
I try to post around 7AM EST and you don't usually post until later.
 
So my Tree Guy called me this morning when I was going to the Market and said he had some more Maple. Asked me if 20" Rounds is OK and I said sure~! I forgot how Freaking Heavy they are but they split so easy. Some of the pieces Pop~!

PXL_20261007_181654832.webp
I got a few of them done but he came around Lunch Time so it didn't leave me with a lot of day light. First I have to move them about 100 Feet from the street and this is where I put them. I had to move some stuff that I think is Seasoned to make room~! My neighbor, sort of a Best Friend is supposed to take some on the weekend.
 
Last edited:
Time to split some more rounds but with it being in the Mid 50's I might light a fire to keep warm.
50s sounds great. It was 92 yesterday and either close to this or upper 80s for today. Autumn poofed away from this week.
 
50s sounds great. It was 92 yesterday and either close to this or upper 80s for today. Autumn poofed away from this week.

Summer barely ended when it started feeling like Fall~! I am probably going to light a fire because it hasn't hit 60 yet~!
 
50s sounds great. It was 92 yesterday and either close to this or upper 80s for today. Autumn poofed away from this week.
It's been in the 100s here in Central Cali. Finally going to get a break this weekend, low 80s and 70s!

Friday eve gopher.webp
 
It's been in the 100s here in Central Cali. Finally going to get a break this weekend, low 80s and 70s!

View attachment 1528
I saw how awful the temps are there :( . After this weekend, its suppose to cool down here, too. It better happen for both of us !
I'd say Steve has won on the temps. Hmm, just maybies, Jimi will chime in and have the best temps in his neck of the woods.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Happy New Year!!!
christmas-tree
Back
Top