Online
[td]
If you’ve ever tried fasting, you probably did what most people do: eat less.
Skip through breakfast. Push through the hunger. Maybe invest in a “I’m sorry for what I said when I was hungry” tee-shirt.
Hanger is real!
So I was surprised by something in a new guide from Dr. David Jockers, a doctor of natural medicine who has been teaching fasting for years.
His plan includes a day when you eat more.
It’s not a cheat day or a reward for good behavior. In his fasting plan, it’s required.
Here’s why.
When you cut back day after day with no break, your body can start to read it as a sign that food is scarce. And a body that thinks food is scarce may do exactly what it was designed to do: protect itself.
Dr. Jockers explains that this “protection mode” can slow your thyroid, keep cortisol (your main stress hormone) elevated, and even dial down hormones like estrogen and progesterone.
But adding a feast day to your fast can fix all that.
In his Fasting Transformation Quickstart Guide, Dr. Jockers shows you what the feast day looks like, what to eat, and exactly where it fits into a gentle 4-week plan that starts with a simple overnight fast.
There’s also a full section just for women, on how to time fasting and feasting so it works with your hormones instead of against them.
⇒ Download your free copy of the Fasting Transformation Quickstart Guide here
[/td]Skip through breakfast. Push through the hunger. Maybe invest in a “I’m sorry for what I said when I was hungry” tee-shirt.
Hanger is real!
So I was surprised by something in a new guide from Dr. David Jockers, a doctor of natural medicine who has been teaching fasting for years.
His plan includes a day when you eat more.
It’s not a cheat day or a reward for good behavior. In his fasting plan, it’s required.
Here’s why.
When you cut back day after day with no break, your body can start to read it as a sign that food is scarce. And a body that thinks food is scarce may do exactly what it was designed to do: protect itself.
Dr. Jockers explains that this “protection mode” can slow your thyroid, keep cortisol (your main stress hormone) elevated, and even dial down hormones like estrogen and progesterone.
But adding a feast day to your fast can fix all that.
In his Fasting Transformation Quickstart Guide, Dr. Jockers shows you what the feast day looks like, what to eat, and exactly where it fits into a gentle 4-week plan that starts with a simple overnight fast.
There’s also a full section just for women, on how to time fasting and feasting so it works with your hormones instead of against them.
⇒ Download your free copy of the Fasting Transformation Quickstart Guide here
[td]
Fasting is one of those things where you might think:
“Okay, I can see how it’s good for my health — weight loss, better blood sugar, healthier cholesterol — but, UGH, it’s such a drag.”
And, sure, that’s fair.
So I love that Dr. Jockers’ plan includes a FEAST day! All the benefits of fasting plus I get to enjoy a weekly feast?
Yes, please!
And that’s just one of the surprising strategies you’ll find in this guide.
⇒ Click here to claim your free copy of the Fasting Transformation Quickstart Guide now.
[/td]“Okay, I can see how it’s good for my health — weight loss, better blood sugar, healthier cholesterol — but, UGH, it’s such a drag.”
And, sure, that’s fair.
So I love that Dr. Jockers’ plan includes a FEAST day! All the benefits of fasting plus I get to enjoy a weekly feast?
Yes, please!
And that’s just one of the surprising strategies you’ll find in this guide.
⇒ Click here to claim your free copy of the Fasting Transformation Quickstart Guide now.











